visitors :)

 

Friday 14 June 2013

The Owner :)



Welcome to my story board page. :)

    Here we go. Hello. I am Rasyiqah Rafi or just call me ika for short. I am just achieved my 20 age and yeah, I really hope that this 20 lead me to the better side of my life. I currently studying Diploma in Business Management at Limkokwing University and I am about to finish my semester 5. Hope it will run smoothly. Since we are required to make a blog in order to sketch our unexpected journey moment here, I proudly and very excited to just squeeze my memory here and maybe I can share it to my next generation :).There are a lot of things that you should know about my journey at London. A journey that full of experience that teach me a lot about how to be in a tough work environment.
     I still remember, when I was young my mother always told me that dream as you can. Do not ever stop dreaming about something that you want. Since that, I kept all my wishes secret and one of that is I want to going to London "It was not a secret any more. :)" Before this, I used to seeing London through television and it just amazed me a lot. I felt like "WOW! What a nice place to go to!" I had a funny moment when I was six I always crying and asked my parent to bring me to London. And you know what, they brought me to Singapore as it near to our state and told me " This is London my dear". Haha. I totally believe them! When I recall back the moment, I will burst to laugh :). Finally, my dream come true. The first day I stepped at London I believe that this is London not Singapore. 
      Many of my friends and even my relatives wonder how I can got the opportunity to go here. I told them that I went here by scholarship and not using my parent;s money. So here, I would like to thanks to Prime Minister and Felda itself because gave me (non felda student) a golden opportunity to go here under 'Global Tranformational Program'. Thank you so much :)
    

I AM READY TO TRANSFORM!

No comments:

Post a Comment